Table of Contents
- Data Protection Principles
- Your Rights Regarding Personal Data
- Data We Collect
- How We Use Your Personal Data
- Data Sharing
- Data Security
- Collecting Information on Children
- Cookies and Other Technologies
- Contact Information
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
We/us (either capitalised or not) – Humanoid Productions Ltd
2. Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent: Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose: Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data: We only gather and process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period: We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
- Our data processing practices comply with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018.
3. Your Rights Regarding Personal Data
You have the following rights as a Data Subject:
- Right to information: You have the right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed, what data is gathered, from where it is obtained, and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access: You have the right to access the data collected from/about you, including the right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request rectification or erasure of your inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data.
- Right to erasure: In certain circumstances, you can request the erasure of your Personal Data from our records.
- Right to restrict processing: Where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing: In certain cases, you have the right to object to the Processing of your Personal Data, such as in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing: You have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling, and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format, or if feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint: If we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide a reason. If you are not satisfied with the handling of your request, please contact us. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority and seek legal remedies.
- Right to withdraw consent: You have the right to withdraw any given consent for the Processing of your Personal Data.
4. Data we Collect
Information you provide us with:
We collect information that is necessary for delivering our products/services or to enhance your customer experience. The information we collect may include:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Company information
For any online transactions or payments related to our services we do not collect or store any payment information on our website, we use a secure third-party payment processor. (See Section 6)
Information automatically collected:
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate our website. This information does not reveal your specific identity but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser, and operating system, as well as information about your browsing patterns.
5. How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To register and manage your portal user account.
- To provide products and services you have requested.
- To communicate with you, including responding to your inquiries and providing customer support.
- To personalise and improve your experience on our website.
- To analyse the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
- To comply with legal obligations and resolve any disputes.
- To carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
We process your Personal Data on the following lawful grounds:
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you or for taking steps to enter a contract.
- The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation.
- You have given consent to the processing of your Personal Data for one or more specific purposes.
6. Data Sharing
We may share your Personal Data with third-party service providers to facilitate our services and enhance your experience. These service providers may include:
Please note that these third-party service providers all have their own privacy policies and terms of service, and we encourage you to review them. We do not have control over the privacy practices of these external services.
We may also share your Personal Data:
- To comply with legal obligations or respond to lawful requests and legal process.
- To protect and defend our rights and property, including enforcing our agreements and policies.
- In an emergency, to protect the personal safety of our employees and third parties.
We do not sell or rent your Personal Data to third parties.
7. Data Security
We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your Personal Data from unauthorised access, loss, misuse, alteration, or disclosure. We use secure protocols when collecting and transferring data, we regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and we have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data breaches.
8. Collecting Information on Children
Our website is not directed to children under 16 years of age. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that their child has provided us with Personal Data without their consent, they should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
9. Cookies and other technologies
For more information about cookies, you can visit the website allaboutcookies.org.
Please note that our cookie usage may change over time as we update our website and services.
10. Contact Information
Humanoid Productions Ltd
Barn 8 Office 3
Dunston Business Village, Staffordshire
Phone: 0800 711 7373
You can also contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) if you have any concerns about your privacy rights. ico.org.uk
Humanoid ICO Reference Number: ZB033841