How can you make the most of video in your holiday marketing?
You might have read the title of this post and thought: what is holiday marketing? There is a move (that might have come via the States) to turn holidays into holi-weeks and a holiday marketing season. If you’re currently feeling a little grinch-like that might be a bit much to hear! But as a marketing manager, head of department, business owner or similar there can be benefits of focusing on holiday marketing.
Four video ideas to making the most of your holiday marketing
Now, we appreciate that it might be a little late to turn your attention to holiday marketing this year. But the end of the year also brings opportunities to plan ahead for 2024 (even if you don’t want to be thinking a year ahead quite yet!). With that in mind, our recommendations include:
- Shoppable videos. Now you might think that this lends itself just to consumer products but you can shop services, donations or perhaps even a university course? Thinking outside of the box in your holiday marketing planning can help you create something that stands out and piggybacks on the festive season.
- Influencer videos. This might be influencer-generated but could also be produced by your business. Perhaps with a concept such as ‘a day in the life’. Seeing how they use your services or products from a B2B or B2C perspective can really make the features and benefits stand out.
- Thank you videos. While this might be self-explanatory for B2C if you’re a B2B you might be wondering how you can incorporate this in your holiday marketing? A thank you video for B2B could be aligned more to a case study style video. One that promotes your client – which can be a thank you in itself – while also promoting your own product or service.
- ESG/CSR videos. For B2C or B2B showcasing your contribution to charities or your local community can be a fantastic way of raising their profile. And encourage more contribution to their cause. But it can also be a great way to show prospective employees or clients what your business stands for.
A little holiday offer from ourselves
We’ve put together a Black Friday offer ourselves. We’ve knocked £1,000 off our asset day filming session. What does this include? Every video project that we run includes but is not limited to:
- An added value strategy generation session
- Pre-production logistics, shot list and script
- Production of one to two days filming
- Post-production including edit, sound grade,
- graphic overlays and a music license.
All we need from you is a 25% deposit before the end of the year to secure filming. And to start the project – even if this is just the pre-production – before the end of April 2024. If you’re worried about a catch why not drop Ant an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.